Purchasing portal - AEROPORTI DI ROMA
The Purchasing Portal is the Internet platform used by Aeroporti di Roma S.p.A (ADR) for the purchase and procurement of goods, services and labour and to manage the registration process and supplier qualification.
The adoption of an e-procurement platform by ADR guarantees suppliers tangible benefits, including:
- Transparency and equal opportunities regarding the contractor selection procedure: all suppliers invited to a negotiation event have the same information and share the same tender "rules".
- Reduction in the time needed to prepare and send bids: intuitive interfaces guide and automate the process.
- More efficient and effective interaction with ADR: thanks to the automation and standardisation of communication protocols that streamline the processes.
- Authenticity, competitiveness and integrity in data exchange.
In summary, the Portal is a work and monitoring tool that we make available to all our suppliers so that they can introduce themselves to the Group, manage their own qualification process, become part of the ADR Group's list of suppliers, respond to invitations to tender, create and manage relations with the Group and have access to their own Vendor Rating results.
Subscribe to the Purchasing Portal: click on the link "ACCESS PURCHASING PORTAL" and continue with "User Registration".
Access the new purchasing portal
Request passes for inspections: Companies invited to tender processes, may, where applicable, request passes to participate in inspections. The process has two steps:
1. Acquisition of credentials: you must register at the following link:
2. Request passes: after registration you must request passes by accessing the form via the following link:
N.B. The credentials that must be used to request inspection passes for a tender process are different to those needed to request passes for a contract.