Quality - AEROPORTI DI ROMA
The quality policy represents ADR’s commitment to guarantee the quality of provided services and constantly meet its Customers’ satisfaction.
The quality policy rests on the following key elements:
• the focus on Customer;
• the search for excellence;
• the improvement of processes;
• the focus on human resources.
Every year ADR lays down its Quality Plan, which includes a range of coordinated actions. In particular, ADR makes:
• polls with passengers to check the satisfaction level and analyse their needs;
• checks to verify performances provided to passengers;
• regular meetings with the different entities operating in the airport, in order to analyse the performance of the provided service and define necessary measures for a constant improvement;
• continuous maintenance and upgrading interventions on airport structures, in order to make the airport meet Customers’ needs.