Organisation and Management - AEROPORTI DI ROMA
Organisation and Management
ADR Ingegneria, led by Managing Director and Architect Maurizio Martignago, is organised into three departments that cover Design, Work Supervision , and Airport Planning and Development, as well as two staff units in charge of Controlling and Administrative Support and Quality Certification.
Design and CSP, coordinated by Engineer Paolo Cambula, covers the coordination of projects, from technical and economic feasibility to the working drawings, including the coordination of safety measures during the design phase pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 81/08. Reporting to Engineer Cambula:
• Architect Alessandro Ferreri for Terminal Design
• Engineer Luca Di Giampietro for Flight Infrastructure Design
• Engineer Claudio Barbetta for Other Infrastructure Design
• Engineer Francesco Ferraro for Safety Measures Coordination in the Design Phase
Work Supervision and CSE, coordinated ad interim by the architect Maurizio Martignago, carries out the Work Supervision activities to ensure the correct execution of the works, including the coordination of safety during the execution phase pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 81/08. Reporting to Architect Martignago:
• Engineer Gregorio Ulini for Flight Infrastructure Work Supervision
• Engineer Mariabice Gervasi for Terminal and Other Infrastructure Work Supervision
• Engineer Andrea Nunzi for Ancillary Work Supervision
• Architect Stefania Re Viglietti for Safety Coordination during the Construction Phase
The Airport Planning and Development area, coordinated by Engineer Francesco Piccirilli, is in charge of market scouting for the purpose of participating in competitive procedures and the internal staffing of all business lines, and supports the ADR units on infrastructure planning issues.
The Controlling and Administrative Support and Quality Certification units are entrusted to Dr. Giovanni Romitelli and Dr. Silvia Spinelli respectively.