Lounge - AEROPORTI DI ROMA
For passengers who want to relax with useful and quality services at Fiumicino, Lounges are available:
- The Aviapartner handling compan “Prima Vista” in departures area A1-A10 (Domestic/Schengen flights) and in departures area E31-E44 (no-Schengen flights), open to all business class and frequent flyer passengers in the airport, regardless of the airline they are travelling.
- The Plaza Premium Lounge on the second floor of the departures area E (Tax Free Mall), a high comfort lounge with services open to all passengers departing or in transit. The structure is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Star Alliance Lounge, located in departures area A1-A10 (Domestic/Schengen flights). The Lounge offers easy access to departure gates for Alliance member carriers' flights to European destinations in the Schengen area. It can accommodate about 130 people.
- The HelloSky Arrival Lounge & Air Rooms, a structure of more than 1,200 square metres open to all travellers and located in an area open to the public near the ABCD multi-level car parks, easily reachable.
- Lounges dedicated to passengers of: ITA Airways, British Airways and Emirates.
How to book access to the lounges
Lounges access can be booked on the site www.romeairports.com