QPass - AEROPORTI DI ROMA
QPass - Book your appointment with Fiumicino Airport security checks!
At ADR the passenger experience is our priority: with QPass, you can organise your time at the airport in the best possible way by booking an appointment for security checks before your flight!
The service is free of charge and will allow you, by reporting to the security checkpoint at the time of booking, to enjoy a dedicated entrance and pathway, for an even more comfortable experience at the security checkpoint. Using the service is very simple. You can make your booking from the comfort of your home or at the airport. By clicking on this link, you will access the booking page where you can enter your flight, the number of people departing and your e-mail address.
You will be able to choose from the available appointment times for your flight and book the one that best suits your needs.
Once you have completed your booking, you will receive a QR Code and a confirmation email with terminal and appointment time information.
Simply go to the QPass entrance of the security gate at the time of your booking and show the QR code to the attendant to gain access to your dedicated lane and easily go through security, enjoying all the services offered by the airport with complete peace of mind.
How QPass works:
Starting 7 days before your flight, you can make your reservation at the link: fco.whyline.com by following these simple steps.
Step 1 - 'Find your flight':
- Enter your flight date
- Select your flight destination (first destination in case of transfer)
- Select the airline
- Select the flight number
Step 2 - "Book your appointment":
- Select the number of persons requesting the QPass service
- Select the appointment time at the security checkpoint from those available
- Be on time! You can arrive at the QPass gate from 15 minutes before to 15 minutes after your appointment time
Step 3 - "Enter your e-mail":
- Enter the email where we will send the booking confirmation and the QR Code to access the QPass gate
Step 4 - "Check your appointment information":
- Check the correctness of the information provided
- Create your appointment
You will receive an e-mail confirming your appointment and the QR Code to access the QPass gate.
Just show up for your appointment at the QPass entrance in your terminal on time with the QR Code in hand to conveniently access the service.
You can find the QPass entrance by following the signs in the terminal or by downloading the map with directions here: Terminal 1 or Terminal 3.
- Available appointment times are limited, so book as early as possible
- If you have to check in at the airport, arrive early enough to be on time for your QPass appointment
- It is not necessary to book an appointment at the security checkpoints with QPass if:
- passenger with a disability or reduced mobility (PRM): in this case you can book a PRM assistance here https://www.adrassistance.it/request-assistance or go directly to your dedicated security control PRM lane
- family with strollers: in this case you can go go directly to your dedicated security control Family Lane