From Fiumicino airport, quickly reach the centre of Rome by Trenitalia rail services
From the train station, located inside the airport close to the arrival and departure Terminal, you can reach the city centre with plenty of frequent connections:
- The Leonardo Express, departs every 30 minutes(departures every 15 minutes at times of increased traffic flow. First departure from Rome Termini 5:50and last departure at 22:50, first departure from Fiumicino Airport 6:38and last at 23:38.The Leonardo Express is guaranteed even in the event of a strike.
- The FL1 rail line regional trains to/from other stations in Rome, including Rome Tiburtina, with departures every 15 minutes on weekdays and every 30 on public holidays
- Frecciargento four high-speed trains, two arriving and two departing, connect daily the Leonardo da Vinci airport with Rome, Florence, Bologna, Padua and Venice, without intermediate transfers.
Facilitations at the airport for those travelling with the Leonardo Express
Anyone who buys a ticket online on the Leonardo Express www.trenitalia.com can further speed up the security checks by using the Fast Track service at Terminal 3, at the discounted price of € 4.00 instead of € 5.00. Just show the Leonardo Express ticket purchased online - valid for the day, duly printed - to the staff of the Info Point of Aeroporti di Roma at T3, to get animmediate 20% discount.
The holders of Leonardo Express tickets purchased online also have a facilitation on the price of access to the VIP lounges (Le Anfore of boarding area G and I Mosaici of boarding area D) for a privileged and comfortable pause while waiting for boarding. The access price is reduced from € 30.00 to € 24.00 just by showing the Leonardo Express ticket purchased online - and valid for the day - to the staff of the Aeroporti di Roma T1 and T3 Info Point.
Particular attention is given to families with children, if the adults show their online ticket valid for the day:
- for each adult with a Fast Track Pass, one child under the age of 12 can access for free.
- access to the VIP lounges is free for children 0-2 years old, with a 50% discount on the full rate for children between 2 and 12