At the Terminal 1, 2 and 3 exits of Rome Fiumicino Airport, a taxi service for the city of Rome is available.
The fares are:
- from- to Fiumicino Airport- Ostiense Station 45 euro
- from- to Fiumicino Airport-Aurelian Walls 48 euro
- from- to Fiumicino Airport- Tiburtina Station 55 euro
- from- to Fiumicino Airport-Civitavecchia Harbor 120 euro
- from- to Fiumicino Airport-Magliana Castle 30 euro
- from- to Fiumicino Airport- New Rome Fair 25 euro
- from- to Fiumicino Airport-Ciampino Airport 50 euro
All the above fares are fixed by the municipality responsible and are subject to change without notice. To check please see the website of the Municipality of Rome
The cost of the service includes baggage, maximum of four passengers.
Passengers are advised to check the town the taxi is from (Rome or Fiumicino) before boarding given that the tariffs applied by taxis from Fiumicino are more expensive than those shown in the table.
PLEASE NOTE: any other vehicle at the airport exit could be driven by persons not in possession of a valid taxi or car hire permit and the tariff requested may be higher, or in any case different from that foreseen by the Municipality of Rome.