ADR holds the concession for the areas in question until 2044 and is entitled to stipulate sub-concession contracts until that date. The attractiveness of Rome as a destination and the functionality of our two airports are at the disposal of those companies interested in developing their business with us.
- FCO is the 6th largest airport in Europe (following LHR, CDG, FRA, MAD e AMS)
- FCO is no. 1 in the Mediterranean region
- FCO offers frequent links to over 30 cities in Italy, in addition to more than 185 European and international destinations
- FCO has planned for the expansion of the airport capacity and the development of infrastructures to meet future demand, also in the long term, and is located in a dynamic area from a real estate standpoint, that is the object of development projects sponsored by the Municipal, Provincial and Regional governments
- FCO offers, in the areas earmarked for development, primary urbanization works and all the services required to support real estate development: car parks, food & beverage, banks, post offices, hotels, railway accessibility and dedicated road system
- ADR offers all the accessory technical services for real estate development, including telephone/ICT services, connections for utilities, surveillance, cleaning and separated waste treatment, waste water management and, if needed, supervision of design and construction work through ADR Group subsidiary ADR Engineering
- ADR and ENAC (Ministry of Transport) approve infrastructure development through a formal authorization and inspection process, in accordance with the provisions of the airport town-planning regulations regarding authorized building volumes and use destination of the buildings.