Among the many activities Aeroporti di Roma manages, Mobility is one of the most important, guaranteeing and developing the road connection services and infrastructures between the Airport and other destinations.
At our airports, the following mobility services are available:
- "Easy Parking" passenger car parks.
- Passenger car parks with Car Valet service
- Rent a Car (without driver)
- Car Rental with driver
- Connections between the Airport and other destinations via Linee Gran Turismo
- Connections between the Airport and other destinations via local public transport
- Car Parks for airport Operators
The Easy Parking system meets the various needs of our clientele, providing various types of parking structures to choose from, with over 11 thousand car parking spaces available in Rome airports, Leonardo da Vinci in Fiumicino and Giovan Battista Pastine in Ciampino:
- 5 Multilevel-Comfort car parks with covered spaces (except the open air roof level), opposite the Terminals, to which they are linked by automated passenger walkways
- 1 car park at ground level – called Long Term- Economy Car Park – with half the available places roofed over and half exposed.
- 7 car parks at ground level at Ciampino, with unroofed car parking spaces near the Terminals.
In 2010, nearly 2 million passengers chose Easy Parking's services.